Picture of Hi I have applied a few times and the last time a did a talked my out of it and a think a Wana try again

Hi I have applied a few times and the last time a did a talked my out of it and a think a Wana try again

1 response

John V. asked a question to Logistics

Category: Application process

Date asked: Monday, October 21, 2019

Last reviewed: Thursday, November 14, 2019

Zoe O.

Corporal, Adjutant General's Corps, Staff and Personnel Support AGC(SPS).

Hello John. Only you can make that decision I'm afraid. My advice to you would be make a list of the pros and cons of joining and decide which outweighs the other? Also, the Army offers over 200 different roles so maybe explore them and see if something appeals to you more than your original choice? Being a serving member of the British Army offers cheap accommodation and food, free medical and dental care, free access to a gym and fitness lessons, sports and adventure training and the opportunity to travel and also to gain qualifications. I have served 8 years and I'm still enjoying it. Good luck with your decision. Zoe

Thursday, November 14, 2019

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?

Related discussions
Hi, I hope this is ok to ask. I am thinking about applying but a bit worried about how to cope with things like periods?When can I apply again after applying once ?Hello there I left basic training in March I regret it. Will i be able to apply again and if so when I'm currently 16.Hello Mark..requesting my last application..URN 185OOO78..still waiting for your response..thank youI was rejected years ago when I went upto selection for a weird looking knee and want to ask what I can do to get inI have applied to rejoin. On my medical records it stait's I have PTSD, how will let his effect myself rejoiningHI'm trying to make an application but I'm stuck in the section where I'm asked which date I entered the UK.i haven'tHello, I had applied earlier but it wasn't successful,am l allowed to apply for the second time?Got pretty bad Kertaconus in one eye but have contacts that fix it can I still apply with this?I have just applied for the army, but I still have a little bit of doubt that is slowing me down and holding me backMy application was submitted two days ago, it must be back of the pile! Could anyone guess the time considering rn?I’m 15 years and 3 months but when I apply for my application at 15 years and 7 months what happensFor awhile now I still haven't gotten an invitation,I was told when things get better the will get back to meI used to use an inhaler in my teens but now dont use it at all but still wheeze and have a tight chest is that ok?my son applied but because he tested positive COVID he has to wait a year until applying again is this true?