Picture of For awhile now I still haven't gotten an invitation,I was told when things get better the will get back to me

For awhile now I still haven't gotten an invitation,I was told when things get better the will get back to me

Picture of PTE
1 response

Additional information

It's almost a year still haven't received an invitation

Anonymous asked a question to Reserves

Category: Application Status

Date asked: Thursday, June 18, 2020

Last reviewed: Thursday, June 25, 2020

Picture of PTE W.

PTE W.

ROYAL LOGISTIC CORPS ENGAGEMENT TEAM (DRIVER)

hey i'm not a reserve, but best advices I could give you is to ring you're closest reserve centre or visa https://apply.army.mod.uk/how-to-join and this explain it and get the ball rolling for your application

Thursday, June 25, 2020

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?

Related discussions
When can I apply again after applying once ?Hello there I left basic training in March I regret it. Will i be able to apply again and if so when I'm currently 16.I was rejected years ago when I went upto selection for a weird looking knee and want to ask what I can do to get inI’ve been to my f2f interview when do I have my medical assessment?Hi I have applied a few times and the last time a did a talked my out of it and a think a Wana try againI have applied to rejoin. On my medical records it stait's I have PTSD, how will let his effect myself rejoiningI have just applied for the army, but I still have a little bit of doubt that is slowing me down and holding me backMy application was submitted two days ago, it must be back of the pile! Could anyone guess the time considering rn?I'm really intrested in light infantry but I've been told I will struggle when I'm out if I don't have a "proper trade"I'm really intrested in light infantry but I've been told I will struggle when I'm out if I don't have a "proper trade"How to appeal a level 2 when I've already proven its a misdiagnosis and I've still been rejectedI have one year left at uni, when is the best time to apply to join afterwards?Can i put off my assessment dates if i know i will not be fit enoughI think i want to join because i really dont know what else to do with my life but everyone i talk to is against itSo I know the requirements for the assessments but what can I do to stand out to get a higher chance of getting accepted