Picture of Looking at joining as either a guardsman, royal armoured core or royal artillery just wondering what roles are available

Looking at joining as either a guardsman, royal armoured core or royal artillery just wondering what roles are available

15 responses

Ashley M. asked during the live chat Discover different roles in the Army to British Army

Category: Career Advice

Date asked: Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Last reviewed: Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Chris R.

Lcpl

Ashley i, a guardsman in the irish guards

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Ashley M.

Well I was looking at grens but got told that I can’t choose which guards I can join

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Chris R.

Lcpl

Usually if the Grenadier guards is your first choice they usually let you join them but would depend who is short unfortunately but sll

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Chris R.

Lcpl

Sorry going to say but all guards regiment are the same it like a brother hood

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Ashley M.

I gathered that from what I’ve seen on YouTube videos from ranger media who is an Irish guard but has pals in grens too. So what job roles are there in the guards, royal armoured core and royal artillery?

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Ashley M.

What career paths can you take or what are the day to day roles in each guards, RAC and royal artillery?

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Chris R.

Lcpl

I can only speak aboutthe crareer path of the guards

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Chris R.

Lcpl

You can do any career path you like within the guards you can even join the parachute regiment know as 3 para or guards Para platoon

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Ashley M.

Ok that’s great thanks

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Chris R.

Lcpl

No worries mate if you go onto any of the guards home pages it will give you a list of careers that you can do within that regiment

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Ashley M.

Have you got any links you could send as I’ve tried looking for careers for guards and cannot find anything for the life of me, sorry to be a pain :D

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Chris R.

Lcpl

No worries give me a second and i will have a look for your

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?