Picture of Could I apply for the vet tech rol if I am studieng to become a vet tech through a distance learning facility in SA

Could I apply for the vet tech rol if I am studieng to become a vet tech through a distance learning facility in SA

Picture of Jordon
1 response

Anonymous asked a question to Medical

Category: Role Description

Date asked: Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Last reviewed: Monday, June 14, 2021

Picture of Jordon W.

Jordon W.

Combat Medical Technician

As long as you are qualified for the role you will still be able to apply, if you are still studying you can still apply for the role however you wouldn't be able to get in till you are qualified in that subject. As you will be applying overseas you would also need to check eligibility for this the best people to ask would be the recruitment centre itself information will be on the Army jobs website.

Monday, June 14, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?

Related discussions
Can I do initial training to get the lump sum before I start my vet med degree at Uni, so I can pay tuition fees?Can I go on to train to be a veterinary technician after attending the junior collage at Harrogate?Do I need any further academic qualifications besides GCSEs to become a Combat Medical Technician?Can I do basic training at 16, then go onto being a Combat Medical Technician?Just wondering if it's possible to apply to be a cmt then after a while ask train as a doctor and get a medical degree?Hi, I have been told to ask a recruiter about my situation: as a Canadian citizen can I apply to the veterinary corps?What’s the role of a Veterinary technician? Also, is it possible to be a dog handler alongside being a Vet Tech.?I don't have my GCSE's, but I do have a GED qualification. Can I still apply as a Combat Medical Technician?Clarity required over entry criteria for the vet tech role. Do I already have to be enrolled on a vet nurse course?I want to become a veterinarian surgeon, is this something that is possible in the Army?If I train to be a combat medic, could I then go onto doing a university degree to become an army nurse in the future?How do I apply for an army bursary for my vet uni degree and when do I apply?can i get a trade or qualification in engineering etc. while in an infantry role?If I joined as a combat medical technician would I then still be able to commission into a different regiment and role?If I joined as a combat medical technician would I then still be able to commission into a different regiment and role?