Picture of I left para depot to become a cmt. What's the fastest way for me to get back being in the paras after cmt training.

I left para depot to become a cmt. What's the fastest way for me to get back being in the paras after cmt training.

1 response

Additional information

I left during week 10 of basic as my transfer was denied, I didn't want to leave, just wanted to do cmt training. I loved my time at depot and I want to get back as soon as I've done Mt cmt training, what would be the fastest and best route to finish P coy and get to battalion?

Milo P. asked a question to Infantry

Category: Career Advice

Date asked: Monday, June 13, 2022

Last reviewed: Monday, July 18, 2022

James A.

Reconnaissance Platoon soldier

You would have to head back to the infantry training centre if you wish to join the parachute regiment. You would probably have to complete your phase 2/ trade training to become an infanteer prior to completely P company. Failing that you could do P company as a CMT and join 16air assault to work alongside the paras J

Monday, July 18, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?

Related discussions
Hi, I was wondering if you can train as a CMT, then after a few years retrain as a nurse in the army, thank youWhat is the best way to come out of training with the biggest headstart to promotion besides using what I've been taughtI am currently studying Paramedic Science and hope to become a CMT. Would this give me an advantage to train as a CMT?I'm in yr 11 at the moment. What steps should i take after so i can become a CMT as well?After i complete all my training for plumbing how soon can i leave army? can i finish training and rejoin in the future?What option do I have after HarrogateC. as a civil if army will not be for me? What am I commiting for? Can I quit?I'm thinking of becoming a cmt what is the best way.I was thinking Army college but I don't attend school much.I have a degree but only a D in maths, what will i need to be a CMTI want to start training with the army as soon as possible. How do I go about doing that?LCpl C. I want to ask you if I can rejoin as a reservist when I previously left the regulars during training via D.A.O.RIs it possible to become a CMT and be a para?Just wondering if it's possible to apply to be a cmt then after a while ask train as a doctor and get a medical degree?How long does it take to become a class 1 CMT after training as a class 2 CMT?so i'm applying for paras in 2 months time and i am wondering what should my next steps be in the mean time?What trades and skills can i use from paras when leaving the army for a job outisde the army?