Picture of I'm thinking of becoming a cmt what is the best way.I was thinking Army college but I don't attend school much.

I'm thinking of becoming a cmt what is the best way.I was thinking Army college but I don't attend school much.

2 responses

Anonymous asked a question to British Army

Category: Application Advice

Date asked: Monday, November 11, 2019

Last reviewed: Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Zoe O.

Corporal, Adjutant General's Corps, Staff and Personnel Support AGC(SPS).

Hello, thank you for your question. If you didn't want to attend the Army college at Harrogate you could complete Basic Training at normal entry? You can apply from the age of 16 years and 6 months but cannot start basic training at Pirbright or Winchester until you're slightly older but you can discuss this with an Army Careers Centre if you wish. To become a CMT, you need GCSE grades A*-C/9-4 in at least English language and Maths. If you do not achieve these grades then you will be denied as a CMT so make sure you attend school more if you want to be a CMT. I hope this helps Zoe

Thursday, December 5, 2019

Georgina Z.

Marketing Manager

Hey just to let you know we have a virtual open day for AFC Harrogate on the 1st July from 4 to 5pm which will tell you everything you need to know and it is going to be really awesome with lots of god info for you. Sign up here to attend the event: https://apply.army.mod.uk/how-to-join/entryoptions/soldier-junior-entry/afc-harrogate scroll down to the ‘book now’ bit and then click the ‘register now’ tab when it redirects you to the event registration page.

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?