Picture of LCpl C. I want to ask you if I can rejoin as a reservist when I previously left the regulars during training via D.A.O.R

LCpl C. I want to ask you if I can rejoin as a reservist when I previously left the regulars during training via D.A.O.R

1 response

Additional information

I want to join the reserves as a re joiner but the army careers website doesn't give much information for re joining.

Anonymous asked a question to Logistics

Category: Eligibility

Date asked: Monday, April 13, 2020

Last reviewed: Thursday, April 16, 2020

Sean Q.

Sergeant. Corps Nurture Team SNCO

Good Morning. If you've completed Phase 1 training, you can apply to rejoin at any time. The details of your re-joining will vary on a case to case basis. If you didn't complete your Phase 1 training, you'll need to re-enlist. The best people to advise you on this is the National Recruiting Centre on 0345 600 8080 Phone lines are likely to be busy or you can visit the web page. https://apply.army.mod.uk/get-in-touch If you would like any further information on the trade or roles within the RLC, you can contact the RLC Nurture Team where they can advise you on each trade and give you the pros and cons with each role.Please contact as on PathMotion or visit the RLC FaceBook page and leave a message with your number and the team will get in contact with you. www.facebook.com/TheRoyalLogisticCorps/  

Thursday, April 16, 2020

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?