Picture of e.g. If you choose to be an infanteer before basic training are you able to switch roles after basic training e.g. RE

e.g. If you choose to be an infanteer before basic training are you able to switch roles after basic training e.g. RE

3 responses

Anonymous asked a question to Combat

Category: Role Description

Date asked: Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Last reviewed: Thursday, February 20, 2020

James A.

Reconnaissance Platoon soldier

Thanks for your question. Once you have passed out of ITC catterick as an infanteer, you will owe something called a return of service to the regiment you have joined. Once you have committed the minimum time (3years) you can then apply to transfer if you have the required qualifications and eligibility. J

Friday, October 4, 2019

Ali W.

Hi sir! Does Army UK mostly approve commonwealth applications?.The reason I'm asking is because i have apply just recently and wanna know if I have the change of joining Army UK for Your kind approval.

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Ali W.

Hello Sir! I'm from a commonwealth country.i apply for a role in the British Army as a regular soldier and i failed.kindly let me know the role to pick as a newbie?.i just got the message recently assuring me that i have failed to apply as a regular soldier or is Army UK not accepting recruitment in this early 2020

Thursday, February 20, 2020

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?