Picture of I have BSc Biomedical science. I don't have IBMS portfolio or HCPC registration. Can I still apply for role?

I have BSc Biomedical science. I don't have IBMS portfolio or HCPC registration. Can I still apply for role?

Picture of Tori
1 response

Anonymous asked a question to Medical

Category: Qualifications

Date asked: Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Last reviewed: Monday, January 6, 2020

Picture of Tori C.

Tori C.

Regimental Medical Officer

Hello, I am afraid I don't know the answer to that. If you start an application you will be able to speak to someone who does though. Alternatively you could try calling 0345 600 8080 to speak to a member of the recruitment team. Sorry I can't be more help!

Monday, January 6, 2020

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?

Related discussions
Do you need to be a first class or second class biomedical scientist and HCPC registered to become a biomedical officer?Will I be given the chance to apply for an officer role as Biomedical Scientist at 31 years old?Hi there. I'm starting my 3rd year at university this September. Can I still apply for an AUBE bursary?Currently studying Part-time uni in IT and working full time in the dpt. Can I still apply for reserves officer?I have a masters in Sport Rehabilitation, can i apply for the medical jobs such as physiotherapy officer?Do I need any further academic qualifications besides GCSEs to become a Combat Medical Technician?can you still become a Reserve CMT if You don’t have GCSEs but have experience/training in medical from current day job?I am interested in HR/courier roles. However, I’m 36 yrs old female. Does this mean I’m not eligible to apply? ThanksI don't have my GCSE's, but I do have a GED qualification. Can I still apply as a Combat Medical Technician?Hello, i have several medical conditions, which roles could i realistically apply for?I want to apply for the MH nursing role, but only have a Psychology (BSc) degree. Where would I have to start?Can I get a medical bursary if I am planning to get a degree in pharmacy.Do you need any prior medical or healthcare qualifications to join the RAMC?Can I join as a physiotherapy officer immediately after graduation without any postgraduate experience?Do you have to graduate from Aston to be eligible to pursue Biomedical Scientist role within the army?