Picture of Nervous about training my fitness. Really want to prove I can do it, but where do I start? How do I stop being nervous?

Nervous about training my fitness. Really want to prove I can do it, but where do I start? How do I stop being nervous?

1 response

Anonymous asked a question to Combat

Category: Career Advice

Date asked: Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Last reviewed: Friday, November 27, 2020

Daniel E.

Assistant Intelligence Officer

Hello and thank you for your question. The first thing you need to remember, do not give a care about what other people think. Secondly, the other people that are out running or going to the gym to lift weights or train cardio are probably thinking the same thing as you. You will be very surprised to how many people are self conscious about how they look when running or lifting, but no one cares. If running is a big problem for you, try running where very few people go running, that way you won't bump into many people while you are out. Failing that, go running when it is dark but make sure you wear a torch, then people won't see you because it is dark or you are blinding them with your torch. Eventually the amount of endorphins you are producing will give you such a buzz that you won't give a care about anything. I hope this helps answer your question and helps you train your fitness better. -Danny.

Friday, November 27, 2020

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?