Picture of what is the best way to get motivated I really want to join but its the fitness motivation I feel I cant reach potential

what is the best way to get motivated I really want to join but its the fitness motivation I feel I cant reach potential

1 response

Additional information

I feel like I’ve been made ou that I can’t do anything and it messed with my head I’ve applied to join many times but made to feel like I can’t do it and had no motivation so I left it but all the time in my head I want to do it

Callum F. asked a question to Infantry

Date asked: Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Last reviewed: Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Daniel E.

Assistant Intelligence Officer

Hello, Callum. Thank you for your question. The way I would motivate myself would be to give myself small, achievable goals. This would be in the form of trying to reach the standards of the entry fitness levels. Work towards this and then from there, set your next small goal and work towards that. I you need to entry standards, go to the link that I have provided below. https://apply.army.mod.uk/how-to-join/can-i-join/fitness/physical-entry-standards I hope this helps answer your question and if you have any more, please ask. -Danny

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?