Picture of I am really keen to find out some more on ETSO role. Any knowledge is appreciated.

I am really keen to find out some more on ETSO role. Any knowledge is appreciated.

Picture of Sohail
1 response

Additional information

new recruit just applied

Anonymous asked a question to HR, Finance and Support

Category: Open positions

Date asked: Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Last reviewed: Thursday, March 4, 2021

Picture of Sohail I.

Sohail I.

Corps Engagement Team Member

Hello, Training for the Education and Training Services begins in RMA Sandhurst, you must have a Degree to be considered for this role. Day to day work will consist of training and developing Soldiers in Education and career courses. You could also deploy overseas to help train foreign forces.

Thursday, March 4, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?

Related discussions
Can anyone give me any information on the Environment Health Technician role in the medical corp? Thanks in advanceI work for a college on the IOW, I have students that want to do the 5 day insight course. Where do I find information.hello I would like too know more about the life of a special obsever in more detail? just so I have a better knowledge.Hello, I would like to know more a about the mechanics in the army? Thank you for your time.I’m looking for a role that includes Computers but don’t have any major background. What roles would be recommendedthinking about the EHT role but I already have the degree that you have to do as part of the training. Do I skip it?I'm curious if this role is a combat role and any other insights into the roleHi Paul, please could you tell me a bit more about the typical rate of progression in the Intelligence Corps as an AO?Do you need any prior knowledge for any roles, or are you trained from scratch, e.g. REME, Medical Corps, Legal etc?I am 16 and i am unsure as to what trades or roles would best suit me do I need to know this before i apply?I would like to learn more about ammunition technicians and there roles and what's involved in there trainingI would like more information regarding STA special obervers and there role.And also what they do when not deployed.Im ot sure what role I want, I know I want to join the army but there are so many roles?Intelligence Corps - What can I expect from a role in MI and TI?Am interested in joining vehicle mechanic can I have more insight please. Many thanks