Picture of im at the age now were i need to think what im doing in life so i was wondering what have you got be at fitness level

im at the age now were i need to think what im doing in life so i was wondering what have you got be at fitness level

Picture of Jen
2 responses

Anonymous asked a question to Combat

Category: Interview Tips

Date asked: Monday, August 16, 2021

Last reviewed: Thursday, August 26, 2021

Picture of Jen C.

Jen C.

Reservist Brigade SO2 SPS

Hi, the best place to look is: https://apply.army.mod.uk/how-to-join/can-i-join/fitness/physical-entry-standards This also gives you an insight into the annual fitness tests that are conducted in the army as well as what you need to be at to pass the assessment centre. It might also be useful to download the 100% Armyfit app which also gives really good info and is a great fitness tracker. Good luck. Don't let your fitness hold you back - everything in the army is build up so as long as you can pass the entry standards you will be ok.

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

James A.

Reconnaissance Platoon soldier

As mentioned above, the fitness standards the army require are only entry level. They aren’t expecting athletes as the trained physical training instructors in the training unit you attend will develop your physical fitness whilst there. Have you started an application yet? J

Thursday, August 26, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?