Picture of Sir I just wanna asked my Portal has been on hold for months. But the organisations gave me 4 to 6 weeks

Sir I just wanna asked my Portal has been on hold for months. But the organisations gave me 4 to 6 weeks

Picture of James
Picture of Dorian
2 responses
Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Anonymous asked a question to Infantry

Category: Application Status

Date asked: Sunday, March 10, 2024

Last reviewed: Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Picture of James G.

James G.

REMSO

Hi, things may take longer than expected. The time your portal is on hold can vary depending on why you have been put on hold. If you are worried about the time things are taking, you should contact your CSM, by using the contact us function in your portal. Hope this helps, Good Luck!

Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Picture of Dorian T.

Dorian T.

Regimental Engagement & Mentor Support Officer (ReMSO

Good morning, you should be aware of why you are on hold, often it's because you have an Request For Information (RFI) that needs attention. As stated above your CSM will be able to help or the unit you are associated to.

Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Did you find this discussion helpful?

Related discussions
Hello Mark..requesting my last application..URN 185OOO78..still waiting for your response..thank youIs it possible for me to apply like some months before scheduled intake?Hi I have applied a few times and the last time a did a talked my out of it and a think a Wana try againHI'm trying to make an application but I'm stuck in the section where I'm asked which date I entered the UK.i haven'tI have just applied for the army, but I still have a little bit of doubt that is slowing me down and holding me backI’m in training now and in week 9 at Catrick I want to transfer to RLC. I’m a pastor.Hi, I'm currently an FY1. I was just wondering how much time you have for extra-curricular as GDMO? e.g. SportsMy application was submitted two days ago, it must be back of the pile! Could anyone guess the time considering rn?If I have an active defence gateway logon would I need a new one upon joining?For awhile now I still haven't gotten an invitation,I was told when things get better the will get back to meSo my assessment date is on the 26th august and I read that you need to bring 3 forms of id. But I only have 2? Can I goMy son is currently in his first week at ITC Catterick, any advice to help him get through 1st week. 7 have quit so far!my son applied but because he tested positive COVID he has to wait a year until applying again is this true?Port operator seems a great role for me but I wouldn't think they deploy a lot, is this true or do they deploy?If I apply for RMP now but an intake isn't for another 6 months will my application take longer?