Picture of I’m in training now and in week 9 at Catrick I want to transfer to RLC. I’m a pastor.

I’m in training now and in week 9 at Catrick I want to transfer to RLC. I’m a pastor.

1 response

Ben O. asked a question to Reserves

Category: Career Advice

Date asked: Thursday, January 23, 2020

Last reviewed: Thursday, March 12, 2020

Zoe O.

Corporal, Adjutant General's Corps, Staff and Personnel Support AGC(SPS).

Hello thanks for your question. Speak to your Chain of Command and follow their direction. Thanks Zoe

Thursday, March 12, 2020

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?

Related discussions
Hello there I left basic training in March I regret it. Will i be able to apply again and if so when I'm currently 16.Hi I am in catterick training to be a guardsman but I would like to transfer to royal Welsh reserve how do I do thisIf I'm already in training how do I transfer to royal Welsh reserves any advice thanksHello, I was just wondering if I would be able to transfer reg at Harrogate. Thank youWanted to know if any RLC mariners have any good stories want to transfer as looks like a great job?LCpl C. I want to ask you if I can rejoin as a reservist when I previously left the regulars during training via D.A.O.RAs a RLC reserve driver who has just completed phase 1 could I transfer to regulars or do I need my phase 2 done.I’m currently in basic training and joining as a Rlc driver but I’m not sure on what Rlc driver reg to joinWhat routes and additional trainings can I receive being a RLC Driver?My son is currently in his first week at ITC Catterick, any advice to help him get through 1st week. 7 have quit so far!Am in the infantry I would like to find out what I would need to do transfer to HRI start catterick on 7th nov, i’m currently running around 6k a few times a week, is this the right level for phase 1?I've left Catterick as I think a combat medic is more for me, will this hinder me in training again?Im in my unit 1yorks I want to transfer to AGC how long will it take for me to do phase 2 training?I want to join as a dog handler what could i do to help get the job for when Im 17 as Im very interested in it