Picture of Due to my current situation with family i am thinking of trying this to find a  sense of meaning in my life should i?

Due to my current situation with family i am thinking of trying this to find a sense of meaning in my life should i?

Picture of Caroline
1 response

Additional information

Due to my current situation with family i am thinking of trying this to find a sense of meaning in my life should I? as in my current situation i don't really have friends and a good connection with my parents/family and i feel more stressed the only person i can vent to is my girlfriend. I feel like i want a fresh start do you think this is a step in the right direction as i heard it's an continuity to make connections meet new people.

Connor B. asked a question to Caroline M.

Category: Career Advice

Date asked: Monday, September 30, 2019

Last reviewed: Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Picture of Caroline M.

Caroline M.

Troop Commander

Hello there. I think the overriding reason to join the Army is that you want to join the Army - you won't get through basic training otherwise as it is challenging and you have to want to be there. Saying that, from my personal experience the Army gives you a sense of identity, you make strong friendships from the first day and it is a fresh start in a good direction. Just make sure you want to join the Army otherwise it is a waste of everyone's time - especially yours! Good luck.

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?