Picture of Im 20 year old and feel like my lifes going nowhere.feel like ive lost purpose in a way do you think it would be gud 4me

Im 20 year old and feel like my lifes going nowhere.feel like ive lost purpose in a way do you think it would be gud 4me

Picture of Katie
2 responses

Anonymous asked a question to Combat

Category: General

Date asked: Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Last reviewed: Wednesday, January 6, 2021

James A.

Reconnaissance Platoon soldier

Morning and thank you for your question. As the army’ motto goes ‘find where you belong’ For me, in and out of apprenticeships and nvqs when I left school, I was never satisfied and wanted something a bit more exciting. I called in to my local army careers office and got sold what I was looking for. I have never regretted it and ‘found where I belong’ Call in to your local office and I’m sure there will be something you may be interested in. Hope this answers your question J

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Picture of Katie

Katie

Staff Officer - Projects for People

Hi there, thank you for your question. I’m really sorry that you’re feeling this way, I know 2020 has been a very challenging year for a lot of people so I am sure you are not alone. I would echo what James has said above. The Army provides a real sense of purpose and identity and a hugely rewarding career. The more you put into the Army, the more you will get out of it, there are untold opportunities. I still really enjoy what I do after 15 years in! I would suggest you have a look at the British Army website where you can get a better idea of the roles, Regiments and Corps available and see which interest you. If you have any more questions please do come back to us. https://apply.army.mod.uk/?utm_content=apply&utm_source=PathMotion&utm_medium=british-army.career-inspiration.com Katie

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?