Picture of The doctors won't remove a malicious diagnosis and I can't afford to go private or get a lawyer. How do I prove I'm fit?

The doctors won't remove a malicious diagnosis and I can't afford to go private or get a lawyer. How do I prove I'm fit?

Picture of Jordon
1 response

Additional information

My abusive mother got pushed me through the doctors to get diagnosis for a cronic illness when my problem was malnurishment. No doctor in the country is willing to remove it from my record and the best they could do was put it as "inactive" on my records. What can I do or am I out of luck?

Rob T. asked a question to Medical

Category: Career Advice

Date asked: Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Last reviewed: Thursday, July 13, 2023

Picture of Jordon W.

Jordon W.

Combat Medical Technician

Cases like this is all looked at by doctors during the application process, there is also an appeals process if the outcome is still hasn't looked into the relevant information. In this instance you would be advised to put in an application and if it is rejected then ask about the appeals process through your local Army careers office. If it is still rejected after the appeal then nothing else can be done, if not it may help rectify the issue. But ultimately the decision is the doctors.

Thursday, July 13, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?